Hello all and welcome to another Weekly Wackness Experiment! For those who don’t already know, Weekly Wackness Experiments are designed carefully each week so that we all can toss the “rules” of traditional photography. Read the full description here!
Remember to post YOUR entries on your social networks with the hashtag #weeklywackness for your chance to be featured on our blog! Follow us on Instagram and tag your photos there, or simply email us your entries at email@example.com
This week’s experiment guidelines:
- All entries must be completely and 100% yours
- All entries must be created strictly for Weekly Wackness Experiments
- All entries must be created IN-CAMERA using no third party digital enhancements
- yes you can use weird custom white balance or in-camera B&W or sepia
- yes you can use every photo editing app you have if you’re using an iPhone for Weekly Wackness Experiments
- All entries must be shot from the hip!
- Entries can be taken in the day or at night
- Shoot as many experiments as you like, hashtag them all, we don’t mind!
- Remember to try as hard as you can to NOT look through the viewfinder to compose your shots, UNLESS you’re using a TLR or a DSLR with a flip out screen, then we just trust you to be as wacky as possible