Hello all and welcome to another Weekly Wackness Experiment! For those who don’t already know, Weekly Wackness Experiments are designed carefully each week so that we all can toss the “rules” of traditional photography. Read the full description here!
Remember to post YOUR entries on your social networks with the hashtag #weeklywackness for your chance to be featured on our blog! Follow us on Instagram and tag your photos there, or simply email us your entries at email@example.com
This week’s experiment guidelines:
- All entries must be completely and 100% yours
- All entries must be created strictly for Weekly Wackness Experiments
- All entries must be created IN-CAMERA using no third party digital enhancements
- yes you can use weird custom white balance or in-camera B&W or sepia
- yes you can use every photo editing app you have if you’re using an iPhone for Weekly Wackness Experiments
- All entries must be shot while the photographer is in rapid motion. (running, jogging, riding a bike)
- Entries can be taken in the day or at night
- Shoot as many experiments as you like, hashtag them all, we don’t mind!
- Experiment with different shutter speeds and as always, have the most fun you could possibly have!